Problem Solver, Personal Development Evangelist, Explorer, Sports fan.
- Living in: Croydon
- Last trip: South Africa and New Zealand in December ’17
- Next trip: South Africa March ’18
- Working at: BPP – Change Agent – 4 days per week (to allow balance (Sivers) and balance (Dave) ). Read about the Job Hunt
- Furthest Distance Run: 43km – Hacking a Marathon
- Top 3 Priorities in 2017 Focus Plan: Run a marathon, inspire people through Reaching Aspiration, set foundation for Quality Abundance
- Top 3 Priorities in 2018: Personal Circular Economy MBA – Quality Abundance, Tai Chi complemented by “Street” self-defence courses or some sort of martial art, develop a more frugal mindet
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
12 projects in 12 months:
Live in 2017: – 12
- Publishing my first book (December) – Who Let Me Adult? – A Simple Graduates guide to Thinking Like an Adult.
- Disrupt.news – Change is now – Industry Disruptors tell their stories.
- Reaching Aspiration Academy (5 courses) – There are no short cuts in life, but there is a fast track.
- Reaching Aspiration Blog (81 posts, 13 guest posts) – Real world ideas for the new generation of career and financially savvy, who are not content to have their lives defined for them.
- Jamberjon – Silly, creative fun…Because no one likes it when you’re bored!
- Personal Development Focus Plan
- Life Accountability Coaching Programme
- ClassUp.Online – For independent course providers to find affiliates and other support (BETA launch, currently getting a refresh)
- Teachable Affiliates Directory – Directory for course providers to advertise and find potential partner affiliates. (Merged into ClassUp.Online)
- Run a Marathon (Aug) – I took a break running for Dec, to transition to minimalist shoes, as I needed to work on foundation exercises. From January I’ve started building up again.
- Digital Mentors – Created an e-mail sequences for people who are new to the works of my Digital Mentors. Getting to know them intimately, like Napoleon Hill and his council. Starting with Derek Sivers.
- Voice Coaching – To be a more captivating & engaging speaker
Pipeline for 2018: – 4
- Quality Abundance – 2018 – By re-engineering production and consumption design – reduce (eradicate) waste, provide multiple positive cash-flows & provide a positive impact to the community
- My personal MBA – Focusing on the Circular Economy
- Why Didn’t They Tell Me – I could be better – Based on the results of my challenges to be better. Case studies and insights into my transformation through 30 day challenges e.g. Learning to Sleep again.
- Why Didn’t They Tell Me – My personal MBA – Documented Case studies, methods and insights such as Finding an Online Niche – Documenting a 4HWW Muse Case Study – Following the Tim Ferriss Process (90% principles; 70% methods), as well as takeaways from other key books and sources.